MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Campaign medal documents

Article about: Document for the Medal for Victory over Germany issued to Guards Junior Lieutenant Vladimir Yefimovich Yevtushek on February 18th, 1947 and signed by the Commander and Hero of the Soviet Uni

Dom
    ?

Default Re: Campaign medal documents

Quote by Auke View Post
    To a Lieutenant Colonel, nice. Can you post a close-up of the lower part? I can't read who signed it.
    Hope ....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Campaign medal documents  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Campaign medal documents
    P
    Many

?

Thanks. It seems to be awarded to Lt.Col. Georgy Markovich Yatsenko on 8 November 1945 and signed by the Acting Commander of the 145th Reserve Rifle Division, Major Nevich. Extremely unusual that the awarder had a lower rank than the awardee...

Dom
    ?

Thanks Auke

Another document for the Defense of Moscow (Interim I think there is only one component)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Campaign medal documents  

Dom
    ?

Detail of signature

?

Im not so good whit russian so can any one tell me what it say on the document.

?

Quote by Dom View Post
    Thanks Auke

Another document for the Defense of Moscow (Interim I think there is only one component)
    Yes, the left part is missing, but it's nevertheless a nice one... Can't read the first word on the stamp though (starting with 'K')...

Awarded to Aleksei Vladimirovich Gnusarkov on 26 August 1944 and signed by the commander of the 9th K____ Motorized Rifle Regiment of the 2nd Motorized Rifle Division of the Internal Troops of the NKVD, Colonel Titkov.

?

Quote by sthlm View Post
    Im not so good whit russian so can any one tell me what it say on the document.
    Jubilee Medal for 70 Years of Armed Forces of the USSR, issued on 22 February 1988 to Anatoly Ivanovich Kiselev by the military commissar of the Kirov Raion, city of ____, Colonel V.I. Yatsyshin(?).

I would need a close-up of the lower part to fill in the blanks...

Dom
    ?

Quote by Auke View Post
    Yes, the left part is missing, but it's nevertheless a nice one... Can't read the first word on the stamp though (starting with 'K')...
    I think there never was, it is not cardboard like all the others.
    However thank you for the translation, I appreciate

?

Quote by Auke View Post
    Jubilee Medal for 70 Years of Armed Forces of the USSR, issued on 22 February 1988 to Anatoly Ivanovich Kiselev by the military commissar of the Kirov Raion, city of ____, Colonel V.I. Yatsyshin(?).

I would need a close-up of the lower part to fill in the blanks...
    Thank you i will post a close-up of the lower part later.

?

Quote by Dom View Post
    I think there never was, it is not cardboard like all the others.
    However thank you for the translation, I appreciate
    They always had a left page, but the documents were indeed quite flimsy, not cardboard. Here are two Moscow documents from my collection. Unfortunately both have tape repairs along the fold.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Campaign medal documents   Campaign medal documents  

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast