Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Campaign medal documents

Article about: Document for the Medal for Victory over Germany issued to Guards Junior Lieutenant Vladimir Yefimovich Yevtushek on February 18th, 1947 and signed by the Commander and Hero of the Soviet Uni

Default Re: Campaign medal documents

Victory over Germany Medal Document awarded to Georgian Senior Sergeant Zurab Apolonovich Svanidze, and awarded by the Beria Commissariat in the capital of Georgian SSR - Tbilisi.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Campaign medal documents  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Campaign medal documents
    P
    Many

Victory over Germany Medal document awarded by the Group of Soviet Occupying Forces Germany in November, 1945. Awarded to Georgian Private Kholyadze, Georgii Galakronovich.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Campaign medal documents  

Victory over Germany Medal document awarded in October, 1945, serial numbered A 0093200*, among very first awarded and in excellent condition. Awarded to Georgian Engineer Service Captain Saakov, Khachik Mkrtychevich. Awarding organization was the Far Eastern Front.

?

Quote by Auke View Post
    Jubilee Medal for 70 Years of Armed Forces of the USSR, issued on 22 February 1988 to Anatoly Ivanovich Kiselev by the military commissar of the Kirov Raion, city of ____, Colonel V.I. Yatsyshin(?).

I would need a close-up of the lower part to fill in the blanks...

here is a close-up.

Another question what is the price of documents like this?
    i paid 5 Euro for the document and his medal.

?

That not much better...

What I can read is "military commissar of the Kirov Raion, city of ____grad, Colonel V.I. Yatsyshin"

?

"Кировский район" - I don't know any "-grad" placenames in any of the several "Kirovskiy" regions.
    "Кировский муниципальный район" - could be either Volgograd or Leningrad (latter looks more likely to me in the photo).

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кировский_район

- Frayer

?

I think it would be easier if we could see a picture in good quality, high resolution, at a straight angle and with good lighting.

?

Quote by Auke View Post
    That not much better...

What I can read is "military commissar of the Kirov Raion, city of ____grad, Colonel V.I. Yatsyshin"

okej i will try to take a better pic straight angel and that in the next few days or se if i can get a hold of an scanner thanks any way

Document for Liberation of Prague Medal, issued on November 13th, 1945 to Guards Lt. Colonel Nikolai Abramov. It shows the stamp of the 23rd Guards Fighter Air Division, and it is hand-signed by the division commander, Hero of the Soviet Union Guards Colonel Pavel Kryukov.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Campaign medal documents   Campaign medal documents  

?

Nice one. It also mentions the division's honorific and award, "Cherkassy" and "Red Banner".

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast