Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Campaign medal documents

Article about: Document for the Medal for Victory over Germany issued to Guards Junior Lieutenant Vladimir Yefimovich Yevtushek on February 18th, 1947 and signed by the Commander and Hero of the Soviet Uni

?

Defense of Sevastopol to Sailor Pyotr Grigoryevich Sumchenko. Signed by the captain of the cruiser "Molotov" of the Black Sea Fleet, Captain 2nd Rank Zhirov. 7-4-1943
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Campaign medal documents  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Campaign medal documents
    P
    Many

?

Quote by David View Post
    Need help with the signature

Defense of Stalingrad.

Senior Sergeant Ivan Korneyevich Yeryomenko, August 27, 1943.
    Issued to Guards Senior Sergeant Ivan Kornilovich Yeryomenko and signed by the commander of the 4th Pontoon Bridge Brigade, Lieutenant Colonel Balandin.

?

Thank you Auke.

Odessa document, Mitrofan Kusmich Shimchenko. 03/07/1952. Issued by the President of the Board of Deputies of Workers Stepanenko.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Campaign medal documents  

?

Need help.

Defense of the Soviet Polar Region and Capture of Königsberg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Campaign medal documents   Campaign medal documents  

Document for the Medal Capture of Koenigsberg issued to Senior Sergeant Ivan Mikhailovich Kovalenko dated October 24th, 1945 by the Commander of the 474th Separate Special Forces Radio Division, Koniov, Serial #A010579.

Document for the Medal Defense of the Soviet Artic issued to Midshipman Aleksey Dmitrievich Saglaev dated May (?) 1st, 1945 by Commander Fleet Personnel Reserve, Northern Fleet, Lieutenant-Colonel Kas’kov, Serial #A051432.

Campaign medal documents

Document for the Medal Liberation of Belgrade issued to Private Il’ya Demidovich Belous, Driver, 3rd Battalion, 27th Army, 3rd Ukrainian Front dated November 15th, 1945 by the Commander of the 66th Red Banner Automobile Regiment, Lieutenant-Colonel Maslov, Serial #A008709.

Campaign medal documents

Document for the Medal Victory over Germany issued to Private Grigoriy Alekseevich Kravets dated March 2nd, 1946 by the Commander of the 497th Artillery Brigade, 337th “Lubnensky” Red Banner Order of Suvorov & Bogdan Khmelnitsky Division, Guards Colonel & Hero of the Soviet Union (#1897), Yuri Ilyich Artemenko, Serial #I0395065.

Last edited by Bill Garvy; 05-23-2020 at 09:47 PM.

?

Thank you Bill, I really appreciate your help.

Campaign medal documents Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Medal Defense of Stalingrad issued to Senior Guards Lieutenant (Medical Services) Vasiliy Panteleymonovich Volokh dated September 13th, 1943 by the Commander of the 26th Guards “Yelninskaya” Red Banner Order of Suvorov Tank Brigade, Guards Colonel & posthumous Hero of the Soviet Union, Stepan Kuzmich Nesterov, Serial #P04730.

Campaign medal documents Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Medal Defense of Stalingrad issued to Senior Guards Lieutenant Mikhail Vasiliyevich Mikhailenko dated September 13th, 1943 by the Commander of the 26th Guards “Yelninskaya” Red Banner Order of Suvorov Tank Brigade, Guards Colonel & posthumous Hero of the Soviet Union, Stepan Kuzmich Nesterov, Serial #P05237.

Campaign medal documents
    Guards Colonel & posthumous Hero of the Soviet Union, Stepan Kuzmich Nesterov.

?

Bill, Very cool documents.

Just received this Defense of the Soviet Transarctic document but could use some help with translation. Stepan was a senior Red army sailor but I just can't figure out his fathers name and family name.
    I furthermore have much difficulty figuring out where he served. The stamp which is faded doesn't help much either. So any help is very much appreciated!

Campaign medal documents

Nice pick up Marcel I cant say I have ever come across an example of that particular campaign document.

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast