Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Combat merit medal bar

Article about: Purchased this bar of ebay last week for very little money. I have been looking for a medal bar with a Defence of the Caucasus medal for a while. I liked the facts that the medals were mount

Default Combat merit medal bar

Purchased this bar of ebay last week for very little money. I have been looking for a medal bar with a Defence of the Caucasus medal for a while. I liked the facts that the medals were mounted on a brass suspension, all medals and ribbons showed roughly equal wear and the Combat merits suspension ring was still soldered shut. The photos on ebay did not show a serial number on the Combat merit nor did it mention one. I was more than happy therefore when this arrived and saw that the Combat merit was engraved with the number 2174855.Combat merit medal barCombat merit medal bar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Combat merit medal bar
    P
    Many

I like it! Are you going to get it researched?
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade, Yes I am, however I have quite a few of these both combat merit medal groups, Bravery medal groups and Orders of the Red stars to get researched, just need to win the lottery....

I know the feeling. I could only afford to get all of mine research after making some good sales at W&P show.

I only have a couple of awards to get done now, both Long Service, Combat Merit and a Red Star.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I love the "been there and done that" condition!...

Hi Gunny,

I have to agree, The salty look of these is really attractive. I have a similar conditioned bar with two Combat merit medals and a Defence of Leningrad medal that I took photos of this AM and will post either this afternoon or later in the week.