Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Excellent Machine Gunners badge

Article about: This one dates from the mid to late 1950's. I have a wartime example in my collection which I have shown on the forum in the past. This badge can be found in about 24 variations! This one is

Default Excellent Machine Gunners badge

This one dates from the mid to late 1950's.

I have a wartime example in my collection which I have shown on the forum in the past.

This badge can be found in about 24 variations! This one is a type 23 made by the famous "Victory" factory in Moscow.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Excellent Machine Gunners badge   Excellent Machine Gunners badge  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Excellent Machine Gunners badge
    P
    Many

Nice badge Ade, Here is one of my examples, a bit salty but I like to think it saw a bit of action.Excellent Machine Gunners badge

I like it. I will add my wartime one later. On schools badges trip at the moment.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A couple more examples from the 1940's. . .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Excellent Machine Gunners badge   Excellent Machine Gunners badge  

Excellent Machine Gunners badge   Excellent Machine Gunners badge  

?

Look like my beloved Maxim on these badges???..Excellent badges thanks guys for showing. Cheers Terry.

Very nice Bill.

Here is my 1940's example.

Cheers, Ade.

Just an update to say my badge is a type 8. The screwplate is original to the badge.

Cheers, Ade.

Dom
    ?

Ade the first is well "Pobeda factory" purpose the screw plate isreplaced
    As against the second is a variation ШМЗ / НКПС , IMO

Nice badge Dom. Yes, it is thanks!

Cheers, Ade.

Hi,
    My contribution :
    Excellent Machine Gunners badgeExcellent Machine Gunners badge
    Regards.
    Philippe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast