Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Excellent Tankists badge

Article about: Hi Guys, I bought this badge several years ago now from a friend for the price of a repro as he was unsure about it. The screwpost had an old repair and the backing plate was modern. There a

Any good references for these? There are many types, and also many different types of fakes!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Excellent Tankists badge
    P
    Many

Yes, there is. How are your Russian language skills?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Excellent Tankists badge   Excellent Tankists badge  

Optical charecter recognition to google translate!

The book Bill has recommended is excellent. I have one coming. I looked at a comrade's copy last weekend. Only 300 published though.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here is my new Excellent Tankists badge picked up last weekend. A bit worn and chipped, but you can just imagine it banging around inside a T34

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Excellent Tankists badge   Excellent Tankists badge  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Excellent photos guys I'm thinking I could be looking for some of these badges in the future..Cheers Terry.

Adrian, Could you please let me know where the reference book you posted can be purchased.

Hi Robin, I am getting mine through a Russian friend who knows the author. I will have to ask. Leave it with me. It is a great pocket sized book.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks for the reply Ade, would appear to be a book that despite the language barrier will be invaluable

Even with my appauling Russian it was easy to understand as most of it is pictures

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast