Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake or real russian ww2 medals ?

Article about: Heey folks!=) I just bought some Russian medals . Hmm, i dont know ? I think the Parachute Jump badge is fake because i dont see the russian hammer and sickle on the red star, but i`m not su

?

Default Fake or real russian ww2 medals ?

Heey folks!=)

I just bought some Russian medals . Hmm, i dont know ? I think the Parachute Jump badge is fake because i dont see the russian hammer and sickle on the red star, but i`m not sure .

Then the The Medal "For the Defence of Leningrad" , what do you Think guys ?

All the best - CloserFake or real russian ww2 medals ?Fake or real russian ww2 medals ?Fake or real russian ww2 medals ?

Her some other exampel of the " orginal"badge (I Think) -Fake or real russian ww2 medals ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake or real russian ww2 medals ?
    P
    Many

The order of the patriotic star looks good from what I can tell, but closer shots of the front and back where we can see the number would help. They reissued a bunch of those some time after the war, but they're not very hard to distinguish from the WW2 ones if we can get those photos.

?

Okej , i was a bit unclear.I haven't bought the items yet, its about 13 min left of the auction. I have only 4 photos , hope this last one helt ..

Fake or real russian ww2 medals ?

Everything is good. The star of the parachutist badge seems correct but the enamel from summer to star again which would explain the absence of the arms of the USSR.

I would be more comfortable to see the number on the star, as I'm not an expert. I do know the hammer and sickle should be a separate piece from the badge on an earlier WW2 era piece. The reissue has that part and the star all one. If they're separate, and it looks like they are from these pictures, it stands a good chance of being WW2 issue. It does look like there may be some enamel damage on the leftmost star prong.

?

Thanks guys!
    I just won the auction for like 50 dollars (Like 450 Swedish Kronor on the Swedish "Ebay"), 24 bids. I will take some photos when i get the medals. Give me 1-2 weeks then i will upload the numbers and new photos . If you guys decide its all fake i will send it back ! ..=)

Have A Nice Weekend /Closer

The star alone would have been worth more than that closing price. Looking forward to the pictures!

?

Yes i thought so too . The Swedish WWII marketing is not so big. I bought some German WWII items on the Swedish "Ebay" and sold it for the dubbel on Ebay . BUT the finnish WWII items and medals is quite expensive.

For a example this SS Uniform insignia - Nordland,Wiking,Germania is up like 100 Dollars (Like 850 Swedish Kronor) I dont know if its Real or Fake , but if its real, it's very cheap...

Fake or real russian ww2 medals ?Fake or real russian ww2 medals ?Fake or real russian ww2 medals ?Fake or real russian ww2 medals ?

Dom
    ?

I think it is a Yougoslavian parachutist badge .

1950s Serbia Pilot Airborne Paratrooper badge

?

Quote by Dom View Post
    I think it is a Yougoslavian parachutist badge .

1950s Serbia Pilot Airborne Paratrooper badge
    I Think your right , i saw some link on Google without the russian hammer and sickle and it belong to the Yougoslavian parahutist badge. I cant fint the link tough ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast