Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!

Article about: Hello guys Today I received my first decent amount of Soviet medals. They are all singles because groups are a little too expensive for me at current, but I'm still really pleased with them

Default The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!

Hello guys

Today I received my first decent amount of Soviet medals. They are all singles because groups are a little too expensive for me at current, but I'm still really pleased with them .

Any lack of detail could be down to my camera rather than the medal being poor. As far as I know they are all genuine. Let me know what you think!

Cheers
    Tom

The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!
    P
    Many

Default Re: The first steps of my Soviet medal collection!

Hey Tom, you have good reason to be pleased. Like the fact that you got the booklets with some of your medals.
    Medals for the defence the Caucasus and Moscow are two I'm still after as well as the Medal for the Liberation of Prague

Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Hey Tom, you have good reason to be pleased. Like the fact that you got the booklets with some of your medals.
    Medals for the defence the Caucasus and Moscow are two I'm still after as well as the Medal for the Liberation of Prague

Tom
    Hello Tom

Thanks for your comments about my collection .

I don't think I'm allowed to just post stuff belonging to other users myself, but you should get in touch with Auke from these forums (https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/warme...bernr13464wrf/). He's selling a load of Soviet campaign medals at the moment (I'm hoping to buy a few off him myself) and he has Caucasus, Moscow and Prague medals available. I'm sure he'd be happy to sell you some of his.

I wish you the best of luck finding the pieces your after, Stalingrad, Leningrad and Berlin medals are the next things on my list!
    Cheers
    Tom

Nice start on the Soviet medals! These are as addictive as the TR ones, I think. Especially the Red Stars, for me.