Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Grouping of soviet's medals

Article about: Hi everyone, I recently received for free those soviets medals and documents from a friend. I'm not an expert in this domain, so I'm not sure what those medals are really worth and if the're

Question Grouping of soviet's medals

Hi everyone,

I recently received for free those soviets medals and documents from a friend. I'm not an expert in this domain, so I'm not sure what those medals are really worth and if the're genuine or fake. A document come with each of the medals but I'm not sure if it's a prove or not of the medals authencity. Can anyone help me with this subject? Thank a lot!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grouping of soviet's medals   Grouping of soviet's medals  

Grouping of soviet's medals   Grouping of soviet's medals  

Grouping of soviet's medals  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grouping of soviet's medals
    P
    Many

All are fine. A very nice gift especiality with the award documents.

These are still fairly common medals / badges and are not yet copied to my knowledge.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I agree. If all documents are to the same guy, the recipient was an ethnic Ukrainian career NCO (Master Sergeant) called Vladimir Fomich Kulinich.

Agreed, it is a very nice veteran's commemorative group.

Quote by Auke View Post
    I agree. If all documents are to the same guy, the recipient was an ethnic Ukrainian career NCO (Master Sergeant) called Vladimir Fomich Kulinich.
    That's interesting to you! Here are all the documents open, I can't read russian, but it seem that you can, so you should be able to tell if it belong to the same guy thank!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grouping of soviet's medals   Grouping of soviet's medals  

?

Yup, they were all awarded to the same guy. He lived in the Zolotonosha Raion in central Ukraine: Zolotonosha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote by Auke View Post
    Yup, they were all awarded to the same guy. He lived in the Zolotonosha Raion in central Ukraine: Zolotonosha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ok thank for letting me know Auke! Thank everyone else too for the generous help and informations!

General

Most seem to be various good service medals I think, and the one with the blue red white red blue ribbon, and red star on the medal itself is a commemorative medal for 50 years of the soviet military, issued in '67.

I also observe the Medal for a Veteran of Labor, first picture, first row, first medal on the left, awarded "to all workers of retirement age for their many years of labor in the Soviet economy, culture, science, medicine, and education. This medal could also be given to military personnel who had reached retirement age. . . 36,000,000 were issued." Do you have the Order Book for that medal with this group? Just wondering. . .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grouping of soviet's medals  

Quote by Bill Garvy View Post
    I also observe the Medal for a Veteran of Labor, first picture, first row, first medal on the left, awarded "to all workers of retirement age for their many years of labor in the Soviet economy, culture, science, medicine, and education. This medal could also be given to military personnel who had reached retirement age. . . 36,000,000 were issued." Do you have the Order Book for that medal with this group? Just wondering. . .
    No, unfortunately I didn't received a document like this one for the medal. That suck