Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Guard's Badge

Article about: I have only just begun to collect Russian WWII. I have this Guard badge that I hope is WWII. Why do some have fringe on the flags? Mine does not. Bob Hritz

Document certifying and authorizing the wearing of insignia of the guard. On the cover, it is noted: Soldier Booklet 'Guard'.
    The holder of this booklet, the mladchiy sergeant Mikhail Fedorovich Krasko, separated from the 59th Sapper of the Guard Battalion of the 51st Guards Division has the right to wear insignia `s" Hold "by Order No. 021 dated 5 January 1942.
    Signature of the Commander of the 59th separate Sapper Battalion of the Guard, Podpolkovnik of the guard and the head of the staff `s Starchiy leitenant of the guard, January 10, 1945.
    Guard's Badge
    Guard's Badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Guard's Badge
    P
    Many

On the cover: Guard USSR.
    NKO - CCCP, booklet No. 4/4. The holder of this booklet, Major troops Alexeyenko Ivan Dmitriyevitch Cossacks, has the right to bring `s badge" guard "of the USSR" by order No. 259 of NKO `s USSR 08/27/1942
    Signature of Head of State Staff, Polkovnik of the guard, March 24, 1943.
    (buffer Administration of the 13th division of the Kuban Cossacks.
    Guard's Badge
    Guard's Badge

Document No. 1506 authorizing the wearing of insignia of the guard. It is given to serzhant custody Rakov Yevgeniy Ivanovich. According to the word No. 010 of June 20, 1944 the 129th Infantry Regiment and by order No. 167 of NKO `s USSR in 1942, the rank of" guard "
    is given with the right to bear `s badge" GUARD. "
    Stamp and signature of the Chief of Staff of the 129th Infantry Regiment of the guard, Suvorov. (4)
    (4). The 129th Regiment is part of the 45th Division of the Guard.
    Guard's Badge

Certificate Guard soldier
    Certificate holder: Captain Ivan Lukin administrative department Leontievitch is in military service in the 158th Infantry Regiment of the Guard on behalf of the Red Banner of the 51st Division d`Infanterie custody and the right to l`insigne of guard according to the word of NKO No 375 of 23 November 1942.
    Signatures of the Commander of the 15th Infantry Regiment of the Guard on behalf of the Red Flag
    Podpolkovnik Garda Belov
    Head of State Major-Zolotukhin the Podpolkovnik guard
    iGuard's BadgeGuard's Badge

Is this a legit nut or a repro....it doesn't look like the most common repros but seems a bit off to me.

Looks Ok to me?
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The latest documents arrived :

Guard's Badge

Guard's Badge

Guard's Badge

?

Hi this is my first post on here and I have learned loads from this thread so thank you all very much.
    I've only recently got my first Guards badge and from what I've read on here I think it's WW2 but I havnt seen another exactly like it

Thanks

Dunc
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Guard's Badge   Guard's Badge  

Guard's Badge  

Welcome. Nice wartime badge.

However, please don't use PHOTOBUCKET to post images. Use the forum's photo hosting feature.

Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

The Forum's Original and EASY TO USE Image Hosting Feature

Many thanks.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

Hi thanks for the reply RichieC. I do apologise for using photobucket and it won't happen again.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast