Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

help needed to identify these

Article about:

loctar
    ?

Default help needed to identify these

help needed to identify thesehelp needed to identify thesehelp needed to identify these

2. # ADS

Default Re: help needed to identify these

I believe these are commemorative pins sold to tourists. The bottom example is for the Border Guards. The top example may, I believe, be related to "Liquidators of the Chernobyl Accident". The middle example, I do not have a clue, I am guessing possibly related to factory guards. Anyone else?

loctar
    ?

ok, good to know. sounds real cause could'nt find them on the websites that has info about ussr medals

?

Commemorative pins indeed. The first and third one are as Bill said; the second one is for excellence in military construction.

?

Would like to add that all those three are kind of official awards as well - not only "pins"..
    It means all badges are supported by awarding documents with the name of owners, issuing data, stamps e.t.c.

- first is for service personnel (or called into service reservists) working on liquidation of Tchernobyl nuclear plant disaster (it has also ribbon for ribbon bar)

- second is for service personnel of military construction units - for extraordinary good conduct (for both soldiers and officers)

- third is for service personnel of KGB borderguard units - just for good conduct (for soldiers only)