Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

just dug

Article about: Can anyone tell me what this tank badge is for? thanks, these were just dug...

Default just dug

Can anyone tell me what this tank badge is for? thanks, these were just dug...just dugjust dugjust dugjust dug

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement just dug
    P
    Many

Top to bottom: General Assault Badge, Iron Cross II Class, Early Pattern Wound Badge, Tank Assault Badge...
    cheers,Glenn

Thank you for your reply, any value or just common pieces from the ground ?

Due to their relic condition, they have less value...Maybe around $150 for the whole group...Just my opinion, friend...
    cheers, Glenn

Thank you, hey atleast we got sunshine in Wa state today..anyways, thanks for your imput. Im going to email my buddy about those documents, he gets random stuff from people and he asked if I wanted them, and I was like I don't think those are dug, no real...thanks again

nice relics.

The Panzerkampfabzeichen is an early Wurster tombak holllow "Organised Grass Pattern" type 1.2.3 and appears to be bronze grade, as over 90% of these were. Here's mine to show what it was like in all it's glory.

Regards, Ned.

just dugjust dug
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thank You four the references

I would be interested in buying dug items,I would need pictures price and shipping charge.
    Thanks Mike in U.S. echizem876@ops.org