Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Lenin Order not 23KT

Article about: I thought I should post this in a separate thread instead of the original one. I recently got this Lenin Order and it is not 23KT Gold. As far as I know all of them were 23KT so either it ha

Thumbs up Lenin Order not 23KT

I thought I should post this in a separate thread instead of the original one. I recently got this Lenin Order and it is not 23KT Gold. As far as I know all of them were 23KT so either it has been altered in some way or not all were 23KT. Im thinking of returning it as I'm mixed on its authenticity. Others have stated that they believe it was good but that was before I tested the gold content and if anybody has any thoughts about this piece or why it isn't 23KT I will be very grateful

Thanks for all help
    John

Lenin Order not 23KTLenin Order not 23KTLenin Order not 23KTLenin Order not 23KT

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lenin Order not 23KT
    P
    Many

Posting a new thread with the exact same question will not bring more answers. Works only more confusing when looking back in a year from now.....
    In the end it's simple really; not happy? Return it.

If you want to be more certain regarding authenticity, the only piece of advice I can give you is that Matt from sovietorders.com is now doing medal authentication, and for a good price. You can see more info on his website. Goodluck!

Quote by PapaStalin1943 View Post
    If you want to be more certain regarding authenticity, the only piece of advice I can give you is that Matt from sovietorders.com is now doing medal authentication, and for a good price. You can see more info on his website. Goodluck!
    Or he could listen to what was told on the GMC forum. There's a very knowledgable member there who furthermore also has shown examples of Lenin's NOT awarded in chronological order.

Sometimes an item is original but yourself you create so many doubts that an item gets stained by the doubts, even when there's no reason to have such doubts in the first place.

Update: It was returned to the vendor and has been relisted.

Order of Lenin #327723

Thanks Bill. I personally still think this one is good.