Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mongolian Victory over japan WW2

Article about: It is my understanding that this medal was awarded to Soviet personnel as well as Mongolian. Based on the number "22418", is there any source to determine if it was awarded to a So

Default Mongolian Victory over japan WW2

It is my understanding that this medal was awarded to Soviet personnel as well as Mongolian. Based on the number "22418", is there any source to determine if it was awarded to a Soviet? I really don't know anything about these, it came with a bunch of other items I obtained. Has a interesting history.

Mongolian Victory over japan WW2Mongolian Victory over japan WW2Mongolian Victory over japan WW2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mongolian Victory over japan WW2
    P
    Many

"БИД ЯЛАВ" is Mongolian for "We Won", and the date, 1945, is consistent with the end of the war, but that is all I can tell you presently.

Dom
    ?

Awards Established November 20, 1945 see this : ?????? «?? ?????? ??? ???????» («?? ????????») ??? | ?????? ??????? ???

"Medal "For the Victory over Japan" ("We won") MPR Established November 20, 1945 is awarded to military personnel and civilians who took direct part in the fighting against the Japanese imperialists and provide their selfless work to strengthen the combat power of the army. Medals is a convex four-pointed star. In the center are placed two crossed swords, which imposed a round shield with the coat of arms "Soёmbo" white enamel. Small five-pointed star on the coat of arms covered with red enamel. At the top of the circle on the shield the inscription: BID Jalava - we won. Under the shield figures: 1945. The pentagonal block covered with enamel in the form of three stripes - red, blue and red. All three band width of 8 mm. On board - soldered threaded pin and nut. Medal and pads are made of bronze and gilded. Dimensions 40x40 mm medals. Dimensions pads 24h28 mm. Weight medals - 23.10 g Weight pads - 7.40 g worn on the left side of the chest, in the presence of other orders and medals of Mongolia is located after the medal 'For Military Merit' and 'Honourable Labor Medal.' Until 1961, Planck Medal for everyday wear has a rectangular metal with enamel. In 1961, the enamelled strips were replaced by strips with ribbons. It produced about 60 thousand awards."

Source: ?????? «?? ?????? ??? ???????» («?? ????????») ??? | ?????? ??????? ??? Awards BOB © medalww.ru

Thanks, i will forwarded the link to a friend to look over and give me a general translation.

Thanks Bill, ya beat me to it!!