Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My grandfather's GPW rewarding document

Article about: Well done Dimas, nice to hear the good news about your family. See you in may.

?

Default Re: My grandfather's GPW rewarding document

Well done Dimas, nice to hear the good news about your family. See you in may.
    Consilio et Impeto

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My grandfather's GPW rewarding document
    P
    Many

?

Thank you guys. The awards keep my aunt, she is a younger daughter, and she spent last 10 years with my grandmother and father, grandmother died approx a 6 years ago. The documents I've found trough the website ÐžÐ±Ñ‰ÐµÐ´Ð¾ÑÑ‚ÑƒÐ¿Ð½Ñ Ð¹ электронный банк документов 'Подвиг народа' it has also englich version, but mostly in russian. You can find there a lot of combat maps, and also the rewarding documents by name ( no award numbers will be available), but if you exactly know the name- then you will find, the entry for my grandfather was just entried a couple of weeks ago, due approx a 40% of the files is computerized.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

here is the thread to her picture. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/paper...ures-docs-935/
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2