Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My small soviet WW2 collection of medals and orders

Article about: Dear Gentlemen, I am new on this forum and Iw would like to shortly introduce you my collection of soviet medals. I started to collect more than 20 years ago when I was a yung with my father

Thomas1873
    ?

Default My small soviet WW2 collection of medals and orders

Dear Gentlemen,

I am new on this forum and Iw would like to shortly introduce you my collection of soviet medals.

I started to collect more than 20 years ago when I was a yung with my father since we lived in Eastern Europe at this time.
    So, the huge majority of these medals/awards have been purchased in Hungary, Austria, and Slovakia in the years 1993/1994.
    After this period, I started to collect WW1 French militaria and put to one side this Soviet collection.

I was in Russia a few weeks ago and I am afraid I have been caught the virus again...

I am very happy to share with you these pictures and I will probably post soon more detailled pictures of some awards for your appraisal.

My small soviet WW2 collection of medals and ordersMy small soviet WW2 collection of medals and ordersMy small soviet WW2 collection of medals and ordersMy small soviet WW2 collection of medals and ordersMy small soviet WW2 collection of medals and ordersMy small soviet WW2 collection of medals and ordersMy small soviet WW2 collection of medals and orders

Of course, the Gold star and the Victory Order are also fake ( the Lenin order also).

Best regards

2. # ADS

Nice collection

Very nice collection

Great stuff !

I love the Soviet medals and have always toyed with adding some to my collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thomas1873
    ?

Thanks Guys,

I will ppost some close views of some awards to have your opinion wether they are fakes or not.

I do not know if in 1993/1994 years there was already a lot of fakes on the market ?

?

Nothing small about your collection friend.

Welcome to the forum.

I am not sure what has happened here? Thomas has gone to "guest" for some unknown reason????? Never had this happen before.

Thomas if you are reading this, please make a new forum account. As you have some nice items.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hello Ade,

Thanks for your answer, I have followed your advice and has created a new forum account : meme32.
    I do not know what happened, it is strange !
    Anyway thanks for the reply, and thanks to welcoe me on this forum.
    I have already submitted some pictures of my soviet awards for your appraisal.

Ade, please could you have a look on my Ushakov medal on the forum ?

Best regards

Hi Thomas, that is great. I will take a look.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Nice collection!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast