Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New medals..

Article about: Hi guys!I would appreciate some help with these medals that I just purchased are they original? Medal for bravery feels ok but the other I'm not sure. When can the medals with the serial num

?

Default New medals..

Hi guys!I would appreciate some help with these medals that I just purchased are they original? Medal for bravery feels ok but the other I'm not sure. When can the medals with the serial numbers have been issued if they are ok?

Thanks!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New medals..   New medals..  

New medals..   New medals..  

New medals..   New medals..  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New medals..
    P
    Many

Hi Jake, all appear OK.

The Order of Glory third class and the Bravery medal can be researched! Get them done. You will find out everything about them. Contact forum member Auke:

Research service

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Both are, in my opinion, original war time issued pieces. Order of Glory, 3rd Class, #341634, was awarded early 1945, whereas the Bravery Medal, #3442540. was awarded late 1944/early 1945.

nice selection.