Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New purchse

Article about: I just purchased this from Medals Market, and it's on it's way to me. Can anyone help with the last name? Anna Alexonovna Nikeltina?

Default New purchse

I just purchased this from Medals Market, and it's on it's way to me. Can anyone help with the last name?
    Anna Alexonovna Nikeltina?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New purchse   New purchse  

New purchse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New purchse
    P
    Many

Nikitina I would say.

Edit: I see she received the Excellent Artillerist badge! Very nice entry in the booklet.

Hi Paul.

My son tried, but he says it´s to hard ro read. He reads Никымина we can write it: Nikimina.

But we are Spanish, not Russians

Sorry Mate.

Santi

I think it's Anna Alexandrovna Nikitina (Анна Александровна Никитина). Her Combat Service Medal is an early issue, September 15th, 1942, and I could not find the citation in the archive, yet. . .

Thank you all. Thank you Bill.

Bill, I think we agree (i like the way your font matches script instead of the keyboard).....НИКИТИНА Анна Александровна
    By the way, folks, remember you can do wild card searches on Podvignarod. Very helpful if you can only read part of a name (and are not a native reader!). This also helps you figure out full names sometimes.
    In doing this I still do not see this particular medal, nor do I see this particular person who appears to have been born in 1922 (?) and in the Red Army from 1942? But I admit I did not look hard....

Thank you. Can anyone give me an idea of her unit from the document?

?

I can't find the citation either. Her unit is given as 23rd Battery, 5th Artillery Battalion, 864th Reserve Artillery Regiment. She was a telephone operator in the rank of private.

Thank you Auke.

It arrived! Here is the book.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New purchse   New purchse  

New purchse   New purchse  

New purchse   New purchse  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast