Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Newbie showing off medals

Article about: Hi everyone I recently joined this forum after being a long time lurker and decided I wanted to show off what I have collected so far. I really like ww2 campaign medals from Russia Let me kn

Default Newbie showing off medals

Hi everyone
    I recently joined this forum after being a long time lurker and decided I wanted to show off what I have collected so far. I really like ww2 campaign medals from Russia
    Let me know
    Thanks

Newbie showing off medals
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Newbie showing off medals  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newbie showing off medals
    P
    Many

Welcome and nice collection so far

welcome to the forum. Nice medals and nicely presented. I have rotated them for you. Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Newbie showing off medals   Newbie showing off medals  

Very nice!, Not knowing anything about Russian awards, is the paperwork featured in the frame, award certificates, packets of issue or somthing else ? Cheers Paul

Yes, the medal are displayed with their documents of issue. You have a very nice collection of Victory, Labor Victory and campaign medals!

Thanks for the replies everyone. I really like the capture of Berlin medals. I find the battle fascinating. I am hoping to get all the campaign medals.

Very nice, good to have the documents too.

Welcome!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I hate to admit this but I'm really a stickler about buying medals with the document named to the person.