Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?

Article about: Gentlemen, Once again, I will rely on the forum expert to have an opinion about this order. On the last picture, I have the feeling there are some glue under the sickle.......What is your op

?

Default Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?

Gentlemen,

Once again, I will rely on the forum expert to have an opinion about this order.

On the last picture, I have the feeling there are some glue under the sickle.......What is your opionion about the award ?

The seller had this order researched and gave me the history of this award.

Thanks

Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of Great Patriotic war 1st class, original or not ?
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Quote by Meme32 View Post
    Gentlemen,

On the last picture, I have the feeling there are some glue under the sickle.......What is your opionion about the award ?
    This Order is original, possible that there is a small restoration ( separate the two parts to see the fixation of the hammer and sickle ) .