Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Order of the Red Banner, screwback

Article about: Yefim Pavlovich NIZOV, Captain and Assistant Commander of Staff for reconnaissance/intelligence of the 911th Rifles Regiment of 244th Rifles Division. The other medals were added for the sak

pjm
    ?

Default Re: Order of the Red Banner, screwback

Thanks, All of these were acquired in Germany between 1980-92.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the Red Banner, screwback
    P
    Many

?

How were they priced back then? You should really get them researched!! 150 dollars is a lot of money, but the research increases the resale value of these by much more than that(not that you would ever sell them).

?

Looks like a trophees. Here is a small story when I was in Germany in the collector's meeting, I've found in the box with a lot of different badges small regimental Russian White's army badge, just for 5 eur. And other story I've heard is similar:- guy found a guards badge and asks seller, how much? Seller says 10 eur. Then next find was screwback Lenin orden- how much? Ahh Lenin's guard is a bit expensive- 20 eur... The order in the future was researched and belonged to the flyer, who's MIA
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

pjm
    ?

I remember this Red Banner of the Russian Federation No 9574 was priced at DM 600 so I probably paid 500-550. So, around USD $300 at the time (late 80's). It has a replaced pre-Soviet silver marked doube disk

The others were DM60-180 over the course of the 1980's. Soviet medals were not so popular with German collectors and most were souvenirs brought back by German soldiers. At the time of the fall of the Wall, tons of Soviet material came on the market so Red Stars were DM10-25, Red Banners DM30-50.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of the Red Banner, screwback   Order of the Red Banner, screwback  

Order of the Red Banner, screwback  

?

Very nice RSFSR! But you need correct underlaying.
    Regards,
    Dimas

pjm
    ?

The red cloth underlay came with the medal when it was acquired circa 1990. It's old wool and nicely made so it might be original to the medal - possibly replaced at some time if the issued one was frayed from wear. I'll post some pictures of it. In the photo here it appears fresh and bright from the flash.

?

I think that it is a wonderful piece. I wanted one but the were too expensive for me back when they were inexpensive. I think that Igor wanted 500 dollars for one. I am scared to think what they go for today.

pjm
    ?

I missed one on eBay a couple of years ago. I believe it had the matching disk but the obligatory broken torch or other bit and some enamel damage. It went for $1750 or so. Current sites have them in the $5-7000 range but I'm not sure if that's realistic or wishful thinking.

?

The prices grow due of Russia starts to buy them back, but now as a economical crisis, prices are down in Russia and Ukraina
    Regards,
    Dimas

Really Dimas the prices decreases in Russia???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast