Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Question about Guards Badge & Voroshilov Marksmans award.

Article about: I see referance to Estonian made guards badges, how can you tell, is it simply the screw back device or the style? Next I included my badge, is this the correct screw back device? Or were th

Default Question about Guards Badge & Voroshilov Marksmans award.

I see referance to Estonian made guards badges, how can you tell, is it simply the screw back device or the style? Next I included my badge, is this the correct screw back device? Or were they simnply generic devices by manufacturer for their products. I'm sure the majority of mine are not correct. By the way, the awards I keep, I do clean them up a little just to stabilize them. I know some people never touch them or clean them.

Next this pre-war marksmanship badge, I noticed that the screwback device is numbered. Does anyone have an opinion if that is the correct device and by who? May have to learn some Russian, bad enough with my Spanish and English. Thanks, Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about Guards Badge & Voroshilov Marksmans award.   Question about Guards Badge & Voroshilov Marksmans award.  

Question about Guards Badge & Voroshilov Marksmans award.   Question about Guards Badge & Voroshilov Marksmans award.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about Guards Badge & Voroshilov Marksmans award.
    P
    Many

Default re: Question about Guards Badge & Voroshilov Marksmans award.

Should have searched further. Saw a couple Estonian Badges by Dimas and another fellow. Quite obvious with the style and workmanship - WOW!!

Default re: Question about Guards Badge & Voroshilov Marksmans award.

The screwback for the Voroshilov marksmans badge is correct. The numbering upon it is typical for these. I cannot help on the maker, sorry.

(I have one of these coming to me in the post as I write)

Cheers, Ade.