Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Request your oopinion about my Medal of Ushakov

Article about: Hello Guys, I have purchased this Medal of Ushakov many years ago ( in the 1990's ) in Eastern Europe. It weights 60 grammes. What do you think about it ? Thanks

?

Default Request your oopinion about my Medal of Ushakov

Hello Guys,

I have purchased this Medal of Ushakov many years ago ( in the 1990's ) in Eastern Europe.

It weights 60 grammes.

What do you think about it ?

Request your oopinion about my Medal of UshakovRequest your oopinion about my Medal of UshakovRequest your oopinion about my Medal of UshakovRequest your oopinion about my Medal of UshakovRequest your oopinion about my Medal of UshakovRequest your oopinion about my Medal of UshakovRequest your oopinion about my Medal of UshakovRequest your oopinion about my Medal of UshakovRequest your oopinion about my Medal of UshakovRequest your oopinion about my Medal of UshakovRequest your oopinion about my Medal of Ushakov

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Request your oopinion about my Medal of Ushakov
    P
    Many

Hi,
    for me the story is false. It lacks relief, details, typing the number does not conform and lack of depth and the chain on the suspension ...
    Regards.
    Philippe

?

Hi Phiippe,

Thanks for the reply, it is obviously not my favourite answer....but I appreciate you spent time.

Does anyone else having an opinion, should I need to add more pictures ?

Regards

?

Sorry, this one is definitely fake. It seems 15031 is a popular serial number among counterfeiters... Here's another fake #15031:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Request your oopinion about my Medal of Ushakov   Request your oopinion about my Medal of Ushakov  

?

Hello Guys,

Thanks for the answer, this forum is definitivly THE place to be where you can find experts to support collectors and share knowledge and history.