Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sino-Soviet Order of Friendship (1952) with its document

Article about: Hello everybody I have added to my collection a new medal. In that case I found a Sino-Soviet order of friendship from 1952 with its original documents. I noticed that suspenssion has been c

Default Sino-Soviet Order of Friendship (1952) with its document

Hello everybody

I have added to my collection a new medal. In that case I found a Sino-Soviet order of friendship from 1952 with its original documents. I noticed that suspenssion has been changed for a '100y Lenin Order' medal. I have heard that it was usual that when soviet personnel came back home, after years if their suspenssion medal suffered damages they changed for another kind of soviet suspenssion because it was hard to find original chinese suspenssion for that Order in Soviet Union. What do you think about that?

Its original document is full in chinese, unless owner name that it is in russian. Apparently the owner of that order was Vladimir Sergeivich DONCHENKO. Maybe somebody can know something more? Donchenko is a surname comming from Ukraine, isn't it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sino-Soviet Order of Friendship (1952) with its document
    P
    Many

?

Quote by zeritross View Post
    I noticed that suspension has been changed for a '100y Lenin Order' medal. I have heard that it was usual that when soviet personnel came back home, after years if their suspension medal suffered damages they changed for another kind of soviet suspension because it was hard to find original Chinese suspension for that Order in Soviet Union. What do you think about that?
    I don't remember seeing an all original Chinese issue medal. I've only seen them on the typical Soviet/Russian 5-sided suspensions.