Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SOVIET SILVER MILITARY ACADEMY (BATT) and CAVALRY??

Article about: hi to all friends collectors, are collector of Italian material and I don't know well the Soviet badges, does it seem you good this of the military (batt) academy? That of the cavalry I am n

Default SOVIET SILVER MILITARY ACADEMY (BATT) and CAVALRY??

hi to all friends collectors, are collector of Italian material and I don't know well the Soviet badges, does it seem you good this of the military (batt) academy? That of the cavalry I am not sure that is Russian..... I ask to you....
    Thanks to whom helps me
    SOVIET SILVER MILITARY ACADEMY (BATT) and CAVALRY??SOVIET SILVER MILITARY ACADEMY (BATT) and CAVALRY??SOVIET SILVER MILITARY ACADEMY (BATT) and CAVALRY??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOVIET SILVER MILITARY ACADEMY (BATT) and CAVALRY??
    P
    Many

The first badge was identified on the Soviet Awards Forum as, "a Graduation Badge for the Military Academy Of The Rear And Transport (Военная академия тыла и транспорта) which is now the Military Order Of Lenin Academy Of Material-Technical Supply Named General Of The Army A. V. Hrulev in Saint Petersburg (Военная ордена Ленина академия материально-технического обеспечения имени генерала армии А. В. Хрулёва). It was named VATT from 1956 to 2003."

The second badge appears to be a souvenir badge (Ukrainian) for the Hero city of Kiev.

Hi I thank you, I have been seen that also on the other forum have identified it...I look for Italian material and these objects I pick them only to exchange up or to sell, but I have seen that it is an enough rare and sought after piece. In agreement?

?

> I have seen that it is an enough rare and sought after piece. In agreement?

Yes. An image of the reverse, and the screwplate if available could help.

Certainly ericfg, here is the other side.

SOVIET SILVER MILITARY ACADEMY (BATT) and CAVALRY??