Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

1944 German 9mm rounds

Article about: A little something I picked up to go with my P38, 16 rounds of matching 9mm ammo. The head stamps say 44 am s++ 7

?

Default 1944 German 9mm rounds

A little something I picked up to go with my P38, 16 rounds of matching 9mm ammo. The head stamps say 44 am s++ 7
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1944 German 9mm rounds   1944 German 9mm rounds  

Great Addition to display with your P38. I have some of these with the seals intact. One thing you don't want to do is shoot this stuff. Some of it was Sub gun ammo and very hot. Some was manufactured in Concentration camps and you know what kind of quality control that may have been. Side note: If I was forced to make ammunition for my enemies I would slip a hot load in once in a while.. You know what I mean.
    just my thoughts today,

John

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

hope they are deacts or you could have trouble.

Thumbs up

Nice.....and I'm sure they're deactivated ( these are usually 'rattlers', not drilled ). As for firing them....well, if you found a bottle of 1944-dated claret, would you want to drink it ?

Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    Nice.....and I'm sure they're deactivated ( these are usually 'rattlers', not drilled ). As for firing them....well, if you found a bottle of 1944-dated claret, would you want to drink it ?
    I would!..

?

Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    Hell yes.
    I have drank corn liquor straight from the still in the Boston Mountains of in east central Oklahoma.
    I ain't of afraid of nuthin.

Well, I use to be afraid of my mother in law.
    I think I grinned through the whole funeral.
    After they lowered the coffin into the ground I told my wife in a very serious face that I was going to go get a drink. She said she understood and I went down to the local watering hole and bought rounds for the whole crowed.