Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

4 LBS to 100 LBS Cannonballs in a row

Article about: I think some here might be interested in seeing 7 Cannonballs in a row, different Dia. so you can see the difference in size, I have used a Mills 36 for scale The smallest on the left is a 4

?

Default 4 LBS to 100 LBS Cannonballs in a row

I think some here might be interested in seeing 7 Cannonballs in a row, different Dia. so you can see the difference in size, I have used a Mills 36 for scale
    The smallest on the left is a 4 LBS, next is the 6 LBS next is a Confederate made 12 pounder shell ( hollow so it weighs less but is the same size as a solid shot 12 pounder) Next is a rare 18 pounder, next to the right is a 24 pounder, next a 42 pounder, and last but NOT least is the 9 inch ( about 100 pounds as I weighed it this morning 3 times and the scale bounced around a bit)
    So look now as I am not moving the big ones again!!!!! LOL. They feel much heavier than their true weight

Please excuse the feet in one photo as well as the last photo, that Bayo will be in another thread, and it is interesting

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

4 LBS to 100 LBS Cannonballs in a row4 LBS to 100 LBS Cannonballs in a row4 LBS to 100 LBS Cannonballs in a row
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 4 LBS to 100 LBS Cannonballs in a row  

Nice balls mate!....

MAP
    ?

very cool!!

...however I can't wait to here Ned's comments
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Do your balls hang low ? Can you swing them to and fro? Do you get a funny feeling when.... A nice set of cannon balls!