Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

7,92 trapped

Article about: Hello, do you know if the Germans made trapped ammunitions with explosive in the cartridge ? Thanks a lot Michel

Default 7,92 trapped

Hello, do you know if the Germans made trapped ammunitions with explosive in the cartridge ?
    Thanks a lot
    Michel

?

Hi Michel
    Do you mean explosive in cartridge like sabotagepatrone Festungsmuseum Heldsberg - CH-9430 St. Margrethen - Munition
    or in the bullet?

The Germans have lost a purpose after battles with partisans, they had a poor supply in ammo and have picket up all they can.......the rest you can immagine.

lp.....S

I was thinking to ammunitions made by Germans. So they leave them when going in a retreat. BUT a german soldier can also use such ammunition , error.

?

Here is something.....german....Die Patrone 8 x 57 IS

I know that the Russians were known to use this sabotage and the Vietnamese,Chinese and North Koreans down the road as well, but I haven't ever heard of the Germans having use it. I wouldn't have put it past them though, as they are, indeed, a clever people...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Never heard of such a thing?
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Many thanks!!
    Cheers
    Michel