Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

8,8 cm Round

Article about: Hello all!,im new there ..and this is my first post.. i will show you my biggest acquire..a very nice KwK 43\\PaK 43 round,with bdz fuze!,everything in nice conditions!! i would take this opp

?

Default 8,8 cm Round

Hello all!,im new there ..and this is my first post..
    i will show you my biggest acquire..a very nice KwK 43\PaK 43 round,with bdz fuze!,everything in nice conditions!!
    i would take this opportunity to ask if anyone has an SPRGR 43 grenade for sale..so i can complete the right round for the box! (if you have it,send me a PM)

Now!..look at the pics

8,8 cm Round8,8 cm Round8,8 cm Round8,8 cm Round8,8 cm Round8,8 cm Round8,8 cm Round8,8 cm Round8,8 cm Round

Default Re: 8,8 cm Round

Very nice! and Welcome to the Forum!

?

Welcome to the forum.
    Nice round.

Welcome to the forum! You have a very nice round and a very nice backyard as well. Where are you from?

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Welcome to the forum! You have a very nice round and a very nice backyard as well. Where are you from?
    ohhoho thanks to all!
    Krieger,i come from italy! near Florence

Bellissima! Bravo! Where did you find one in a case.... Because of the small collet ring that holds the firing pin back from by pressing in the 2 small bearings the KeK 43 AP with small bodenzunder is the most dangerous of live rounds for EOD teams. Almost always blown in place. I collected them.. ( and 8.8cm in general until my war made me get rid of my collection. I am a bit surprised at the tacking where the nose windscreen meets the penetrator. Have not seen that before.

?

Quote by hassiman View Post
    Bellissima! Bravo! Where did you find one in a case.... Because of the small collet ring that holds the firing pin back from by pressing in the 2 small bearings the KeK 43 AP with small bodenzunder is the most dangerous of live rounds for EOD teams. Almost always blown in place. I collected them.. ( and 8.8cm in general until my war made me get rid of my collection. I am a bit surprised at the tacking where the nose windscreen meets the penetrator. Have not seen that before.
    Thank you!,i've bought it from a good man this saturday ,im really happy!,because its the best round in my little collection
    about the windscreen...its true,i had two of these grenades,but noone was like this..dunno..
    Last edited by lallop; 04-17-2012 at 11:32 PM.