Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Awesome birthday presents

Article about: Hi guys Couldn't wait to show you these. My wife got me them for my birthday today......what a little sweetie !! A Bren magazine A LE mag A 20rnd Thompson mag a 30rnd Thompson mag !!!!!!! No

Default Re: Awesome birthday presents

Socks.

Pants.

oh, and a 250 round cloth belt from a Vickers

She's a "keeper"!

cherish your wife youve got a goodun there

lol

Thanks guys She does make up for calling the stuff I bring home, (after digging for a day), 'another pile of rusty crap' with these purchases

Very nice Steve T...Definetely WWII pieces...The only case is for the 20rd mag, Seymour is wartime ok, but the finish !!!
    Anyway great presents, and a surely great wife of yours...
    Regards, Thanos.

The Finish is typical of Brit issue in the far east. There was a EMER issued that all metal parts that would be suceptable to corrosion should be painted in a certain spec paint. This was normally a green of one shade or another.

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    The Finish is typical of Brit issue in the far east. There was a EMER issued that all metal parts that would be suceptable to corrosion should be painted in a certain spec paint. This was normally a green of one shade or another.
    Thanks for the tip m3bobby, i really didn't know that...Define please the acronym EMER...

An EMER is a Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Regulation and have been around since god knows when, they govern all the regulations for everything Electrical and mechanical. Somebody will be able to explain better than me.

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    An EMER is a Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Regulation and have been around since god knows when, they govern all the regulations for everything Electrical and mechanical. Somebody will be able to explain better than me.
    Thanks for the definition...
    Take care, Thanos.

Just doing some research on my own bren mag (which has the same mfg code here), I found it's made by Daimler, sorry to bring up an old thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast