Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Bouncing Betty

Article about: I know it is terrible whoever did this to the piece but I would like to get it and restore it to as close to original as possible. the question is is it authentic because it is hard to tell

Thumbs up Bouncing Betty

I know it is terrible whoever did this to the piece but I would like to get it and restore it to as close to original as possible. the question is is it authentic because it is hard to tell with the custom job on it

i only have these three pictures of it

thanks
    john

Bouncing BettyBouncing BettyBouncing Betty

Looks all there but in relic condition. I would paint strip the black off and let it rust back up again and display it for what it is .......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Nice relic S mine "Bouncing Betty" I am with Dan strip it down and just let it be back to its natural state. timothy

Exactly, its a relic so just strip it and let it go back to what it once looked like

The first thing i would do is make sure its competely Inert ,make sure the screws can be undone and the thing can be totally be striped down seen a lot of these over the years just picked up and put on a shelf still live