Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Boxes of 9mm Steyr ammo on Stripper Clips

Article about: Enjoy these 3 boxes of 9mm Steyr Ammo on 8 round stripper clips.. All from the 1930s... BILL

Default Boxes of 9mm Steyr ammo on Stripper Clips

Enjoy these 3 boxes of 9mm Steyr Ammo on 8 round stripper clips.. All from the 1930s... BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Boxes of 9mm Steyr ammo on Stripper Clips   Boxes of 9mm Steyr ammo on Stripper Clips  

Boxes of 9mm Steyr ammo on Stripper Clips   Boxes of 9mm Steyr ammo on Stripper Clips  

Boxes of 9mm Steyr ammo on Stripper Clips  
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Default Re: Boxes of 9mm Steyr ammo on Stripper Clips

Nice ammo boxes,I have had these stripper clips for a long time,are they Steyr clips?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Boxes of 9mm Steyr ammo on Stripper Clips  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Default Re: Boxes of 9mm Steyr ammo on Stripper Clips

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Nice ammo boxes,I have had these stripper clips for a long time,are they Steyr clips?
    These are not Steyr Hahn Stripper clips the are Czech for Use with the 7.63X25mm cal. Czech sub-machinegun.. But they are exactly the same as the Steyr Hahn stripper clips and will work but made in the 50s..BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...