Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Confusing Headstamps

Article about: These are all 7.7 x 58 Japanese,a reloader can really confuse things......Pete

?

Default Confusing Headstamps

These are all 7.7 x 58 Japanese,a reloader can really confuse things......Pete
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Confusing Headstamps   Confusing Headstamps  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Default Re: Confusing Headstamps

These are both 6.5 x 50 Japanese,you can`t always believe the headstamp....Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Confusing Headstamps  
    Attached Images Attached Images Confusing Headstamps 
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Yup, they can lol my brother did the same for his arisaka, reformed .30-06 brass

?

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    Yup, they can lol my brother did the same for his arisaka, reformed .30-06 brass
    8x57 Mauser is also easy to use....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

I kinda kick myself, the last 2 gunshows I went to, I found a T99 with the mum intact and a T38 with dust cover and cleaning, these always seem to be missing, and I declined both. Hindsight keeps telling me I made a mistake. Ah,well, live and learn.

?

Two original 8mm Lebel rounds and one made from a .348 Win.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Confusing Headstamps   Confusing Headstamps  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

It's nice to know that there is always a way to make something to shoot out of the older rifles, nothing is really "obsolete" as long as there is the know how

?

With this book and the right reloading dies almost anything can be made...Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Confusing Headstamps  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE