Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dummy German Teller landmine on Bonanza

Article about: What do you guys thinks about this dummy German Teller landmine T.42 . I think that it would look great in my display, the seller is calling it a training aid, but it looks just like the rea

9mm
    ?

Default Dummy German Teller landmine on Bonanza

What do you guys thinks about this dummy German Teller landmine T.42 . I think that it would look great in my display, the seller is calling it a training aid, but it looks just like the real Teller mine (from the photos which I have seen). Do you guys think that the seller is correct and it is an original WW2 training aid?

WWII German Teller T.42 training aid - Medina

?

Default Re: Dummy German Teller landmine on Bonanza

Yes, it would look good in a display; the price may be ok, it is up to you, 10-15 years ago you would see these at military shows, but now, not too much anymore. I think that I saw one at the MAX show for something around 300.00 bucks (but that was the asking MAX show price) I don’t know about the training aid thing, but it sound good to me. Thanks for putting use on to this Bonanza sight, I think that I will add it to my Favorite list.

It is as the seller describes. A US made training copy. A fair price.

As with all these sales ads, please save the pics!

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dummy German Teller landmine on Bonanza   Dummy German Teller landmine on Bonanza  

Dummy German Teller landmine on Bonanza  

?

9MM- I was looking around on line for one of these, and only found one on-line store where two of them sold for 175 bucks each, so 200 bucks may be a good price-Good luck

German WWII