Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dummy Pineapple Grenade

Article about: by Walkwolf Good luck Phill - I hope it comes through ok ! I suppose you already know this is a replica body ? You can get a spring kit with striker for it. They are only a few bucks........

Default Dummy Pineapple Grenade

Hello all, just picked this up at auction for $22 Bucks!! Hope i can get it into the country!

PhillDummy Pineapple GrenadeDummy Pineapple Grenade

4md
    ?

Default Re: Dummy Pineapple Grenade

i not sure if you will get that in, lets hope so....i want to buy some of those repro german stick grenades but have never chanced it

i did however buy some relic U.S. garand bullets from holland that got through. One of the bullets although in poor condition was live and had the powder still in it

they will most certainly look at that because it wont look good on an xray.....but they mite let you have it once they know its inert
    Then again i dont know if they check every package

good luck
    regards Paul

Used to have one of these,Purchased it around 1985 in a St Helens Tasmania op shop.
    Alas I gave it to a former mate a few years later and have never seen it again.
    I wish I still had it hay.
    Mate you can't get it in unless you have the right paperwork(inert collecters permit I think).Their logic is that to the average punter it looks live, an armed crim in a 7-11's delight.
    Have a good one fellas

Cheers Guys, yeah i know it's a bit of a Punt but we'll see what happens (fingers crossed) it wouldn't be the first parcel iv'e had opened by our Customs.

Phill

Good luck to you Phill,I hope you get a win mate.
    Anyway what do you loose,$22.00,some shippingg costs and a naughty boy letter from Customs (first offence).

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    Good luck to you Phill,I hope you get a win mate.
    Anyway what do you loose,$22.00,some shippingg costs and a naughty boy letter from Customs (first offence).
    Hmmmmm I'd like to think it would be my fist offense Dave...Lol

yo

Hi Woodsnake,
    I know im in a different country but i have had those sent from the states to England marked as paper weights,
    and the customs have checked them and lets them in. That might be worth a go, i have also sent some german stick grenades to Aus, but had to wait for the paperwork your end to be done they got in aswell. so here,s wishing you luck.
    dave,

Thanks Dave, I went through our Customs online site and i couldn't find anything about importing them, and your spot on , i asked the seller not to post it till i found, out and then i told him to mark the parcel as a "paper weight"!! I have also ordered said Stick grenade and he assures me he has had no trouble sending them to OZ he marks them as" wooden toys" So fingers and toes crossed
    Thanks for your reply Dave and nice to make your acqaintance

Cheers Phill P.S i'll let ya know how i go

Good luck Phill - I hope it comes through ok !

I suppose you already know this is a replica body ? You can get
    a spring kit with striker for it. They are only a few bucks.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast