Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school

Article about: last week founds ,training version of rgd 33 grenade ,with tnt replaced by wooden block ,and wooden fuze . Please note early type of fuze lock !

Default Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school

last week founds ,training version of rgd 33 grenade ,with tnt replaced by wooden block ,and wooden fuze . Please note early type of fuze lock !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school   Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school  

Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school   Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school  

Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school   Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school  

Default Re: Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school

Nice. I have never seen one of these before. Thanks for showing it.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school

Quote by 1944kam21 View Post
    last week founds ,training version of rgd 33 grenade ,with tnt replaced by wooden block ,and wooden fuze . Please note early type of fuze lock !

Very Nice Tomek. Where did you find this training version?

Here is photos of my early RGD-33 to add to thread for reference. I have had many RGD-33's, and this is the Only one that is completely unmarked, both handle and the head.

Have you ever seen any that are unmarked? I think it is not common to find.

Regards, Steve
    "Dr.Ruby"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school   Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school  

Early type of RGD 33 ,practice ,section ,school