Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

egg grenade part/igniter

Article about: Hello i have question this is safe ?? I will not lose fingers ? I need only part/marked red Annoyed from this ads?  

Default egg grenade part/igniter

Hello i have question this is safe ?? I will not lose fingers ? I need only part/marked redegg grenade part/igniter

?

No it's not safe It looks like the detonator itself have been removed but there is a black powder charge inside this part. ALWAYS treat such objects a Not Safe!
    Cheers!

Sad

?

We need to see the bottom of the fuses..
    Just my thoughts

Dean O
    Canada

?

Quote by CampX View Post
    We need to see the bottom of the fuses..
    Just my thoughts

Dean O
    Canada
    No. The detonator itself have been removed. That is why you can see threading on the device. However there's a black powder charge in the top part.
    Cheers!

?

Quote by Helldude View Post
    Sad
    It's not that sad. If i needed a deactivated device like that, then i would throw the part you have in a tin can and then put the tin can in a fire. Like a camp fire type of ting. I would leave it there for at least 2 hours without getting close to the fire. Afterwards the device will be easier to clean with a metal brush. Anyway that's how we do it in the field. When we are out there are only us and no people around. These things can fly fast if the black powder charge explodes instead of just burning up. I am not saying you should try this!

Cheers!

egg grenade part/igniteregg grenade part/igniter

Datrus thanks for fast replys and help also i have question acetone bath help ?

?

No problem If you want to remove rust use acetone and automatic transmission oil at a 50/50 mix rate. This will remove everything Take care with these things!

Cheers!