Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

German M24 Grenades

Article about: I may be able to get one of these German M24's and check off an item on my list that I've been after for a while. I also know there are convincing replicas out there too. I think these are o

Default German M24 Grenades

I may be able to get one of these German M24's and check off an item on my list that I've been after for a while. I also know there are convincing replicas out there too. I think these are original though, as the canisters have clearly been pried open (and unfortunately it appears some if not all were touched up with paint afterwards) for explosive removal, the stamp font looks okay, the porcelain pull tab ends look correct, etc. But, prudence dictates I would do well to get the confirmation of my peers, and so I post them here for your perusal and opinions please. I think I'm particularly interested in the two with the aluminum colored end caps.

I wish they had gone in through the fuse opening instead of prying open the canisters, but otherwise these look like they may be excellent examples.

Thank you for look at them!

German M24 Grenades

German M24 Grenades

German M24 Grenades

German M24 Grenades

German M24 Grenades

German M24 Grenades

German M24 Grenades

They are all originals.

Steve

?

Nice group with rack.

I've been informed if these come up for sale individually, the seller is thinking $600 for one. Ouch. Is that what these go for in this condition?

Over priced you see these for sale about £200-£250 in this price in this condition

$ 600 is quite a bit. For that price a dealer in a bit better condition might be another idea.

Great to see and thanks for posting. Amazing what Third Reich items are going for often.

I would love to have even a replica one. Anyone know who puts out the most authentic ones?

?

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    I would love to have even a replica one. Anyone know who puts out the most authentic ones?
    Summer Vacation Militaria has some that they claim are the best replicas available for $85.

MAP
    ?

I've really seen these go up in price over the last few years. In 2013, I got mine for $200 (a red practice version) and $175 (mid war, non matching and missing ceramic pull, is solid but worn condition)

I've lately seen them in the $400 range.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)