Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German Tm35 training mine

Article about: I found this German Tm35 mine ,it looks to be the training model but I cant find any info on this model of mine

Default German Tm35 training mine

I found this German Tm35 mine ,it looks to be the training model but I cant find any info on this model of mine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Tm35 training mine   German Tm35 training mine  

German Tm35 training mine  

Easy. According to the Picatinny Arsenal dictionary on German Ordnance from 1958. Üb = Practice. T = Teller and Mi = Mine. The Tellermine 35 was a plate shaped mine for use against tanks and other vehicles. It was loaded with 11 pounds TNT and would detonate when rolled over with 200 pounds or more of pressure. NH

years ago,bought 1 back from Germany amongst other things,had hell of a row with british customs officer,he gave in in the finish.

Thanks guys ,found more info on this mine ,its a German Tellermine35 Üb of WW2.It differs in the fact that the top can be taken off to insert a practice smoke charge.

Check on the red lettering as well. Practice shells had white lettering. Not sure what the red means on mines. NH