Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Glassmine 43 Instruction paper

Article about: As promissed a while ago I place some pics of the instruction paper for the GM 43. I finally found it when I was looking for other stuff in my boxes. This one is written in French and Dutch,

appie
    ?

Default Glassmine 43 Instruction paper

As promissed a while ago I place some pics of the instruction paper for the GM 43. I finally found it when I was looking for other stuff in my boxes.
    This one is written in French and Dutch, I don't know why, maybe for the resistance, but I also have the German version somewhere, but in fact they are the same.
    One thing I didn't know myself was that to modify it from a AP to a AT mine, they had to use a different detonator. It doesn't say what type, but it looks like a Zb 35.
    Also you can read the blocks of HE were 200 grams, and you could fit in 5 blocks for the AT usage.
    If I find the German version I will also post some pics.
    If somebody is interested in a copy just let me know, as I know these instruction papers are very hard to find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Glassmine 43 Instruction paper   Glassmine 43 Instruction paper  

Glassmine 43 Instruction paper   Glassmine 43 Instruction paper  

Default Re: Glassmine 43 Instruction paper

Hi Appie, thanks for finding this out to share with us. I would like a copy please.

Cheers, Ade.

appie
    ?

No prob Ade, just send me a PM.
    Greetings from the south of France, where it is spring at last!!!

Very nice..BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...