Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

I have this 3 pdr shell I Believe it is ww2 but I would like to know what country it is from can anyone help

Article about:

Default I have this 3 pdr shell I Believe it is ww2 but I would like to know what country it is from can anyone help

I have this 3 pdr shell I Believe it is ww2 but I would like to know what country it is from can anyone help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I have this 3 pdr shell I Believe it is ww2 but I would like to know what country it is from can anyone help  

Hello,

Since you refer to it as 3 pounder i am leaning towards British. The Americans defined their ammunition in mm rather than weight.
    It is definitely not German or Russian.
    Perhaps if you search on the internet for 3 pounder gun you will find some more information.

Regards Juncker93

Thanks yes for the 3 pdr I have seen a brittish gun used in the navy and in tanks so it could very well be brittish
    Thanks for the reply