Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I need help to identify ammunition and cartridge cases

Article about: Hello, I need the help of you experts again. I've already read and researched, but with some cartridges I can not get any further. I ask for help. are the charging tires of a K98? Pic 1 Whic

Default I need help to identify ammunition and cartridge cases

Hello,
    I need the help of you experts again. I've already read and researched, but with some cartridges I can not get any further.
    I ask for help.

are the charging tires of a K98?
    Pic 1 Which rifle and what time are the lead projectiles?
    And: what are these pods?

Many Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I need help to identify ammunition and cartridge cases   I need help to identify ammunition and cartridge cases  

I need help to identify ammunition and cartridge cases   I need help to identify ammunition and cartridge cases  

I need help to identify ammunition and cartridge cases   I need help to identify ammunition and cartridge cases  

The HL & HA cartridges are Danish I think, the last one is a British 303 type vii. The stripper clips do appear to be German K98.

?

Pictures 3 and 4 of the cartridge cases are both French made....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Lightbulb

Yes - the one in case pic 3 is an 8x50R Lebel round.

Thank you very much, you helped me a lot.
    The stripper clips are from the K98? I would not have thought that, they seem so small.

have a nice day!

sorry, i have other two. Internet says: enfield? And MAS? What ist MAS?

Thanks a lot. Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I need help to identify ammunition and cartridge cases   I need help to identify ammunition and cartridge cases  

?

MAS is a French rifle,the cartridge is a 7.5x54 used in it.The other 3 cartridges look like 6.5x53R as used in Dutch rifles,the one marked BS is Basse and Selve a German Co. that made it on contract,side view pictures and measurements would really help in the future!!
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Thans a lot. in future i will send also pics from side.