Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Brixa

Article about: Taken a while and a few \\$'s but I have finally have a 90% complete Brixa sourcing the bits has been a long road anyway here it is I am thinking the 2 top pieces are an old type on the Rt and

Default Italian Brixa

Taken a while and a few $'s but I have finally have a 90% complete Brixa sourcing the bits has been a long road anyway here it is I am thinking the 2 top pieces are an old type on the Rt and the newer one with the fuse cover & brass tab with pull ring (I swapped it from the older one).
    As there are differences with where the brass tab goes through.
    You can see the frag coil with the hollow aluminium center section where the det goes the tube extends into the hollowed section which I gather holds the main charge.
    The other pic shows under the top section where the actuator would go through, it shows the metal crazed and cracked to assist in fragmentation so now all that is needed is the fuse parts to complete the unit. Cheers.
    (The newer one on the left pic 1 & 2 the previous owner re-spayed the tail red anyway that's a minor point)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian Brixa   Italian Brixa  

Italian Brixa   Italian Brixa  

I have not ever seen one. Thanks for posting.
    John

4md
    ?

Glad you finally got some of the bit you need, Keep an eye out for brixia blank for firing the mortar as well, I think they are cut down from a cacano round, would look good displayed with the mortar

regards Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian Brixa  

Comp has been in for warranty work so been a bit quiet, thanks for the replies

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

MAP
    ?

These are really great looking items!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I really wish those LIKES button geys fix, Because I had several just in this post.

That is a work of dedication to get that put together piece by piece.
    Great job Cinders.

Semper Fi
    Phil