MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Italian clips and ammo

Article about: Here are some clips I picked up over the years,does anyone else collect them ?

?

Default Italian clips and ammo

Here are some clips I picked up over the years,does anyone else collect them ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian clips and ammo   Italian clips and ammo  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

Default Re: Italian clips and ammo

Yes, sir I like them.. Very nice..I have a few too...BILL
    Last edited by Bill Grist; 02-03-2009 at 10:13 PM.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Johnnie
    ?

I make it a point to try to collect as many accessories as I can for each of my military rifles. In the States, since we can shoot them, I have hundresds of clips for Carcanos, various Mausers, Mosin-Nagants, Arisakas, Springfields, Enfields ect. I once made a display board of each type. They are as interesting as the weapons they fed.
    Thanks for posting.

Johnnie

Rifleman
    ?

Those are rare as over here , i have a few mates with carcarnos that are useless as they cant get the clips for them.

?

Quote by Rifleman View Post
    Those are rare as over here , i have a few mates with carcarnos that are useless as they cant get the clips for them.
    Could they not order them and have them shipped in or is that against the law?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

I do not collect Carcano clips, but I have a shedload of these stripper clips that I picked up some where. I do not collect them either, just seemed a friendly gesture to take them at the time, so they would not end up in the trash.

Rifleman
    ?

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Could they not order them and have them shipped in or is that against the law?
    Well let me put it this way, at one stage our national postal service refused to carry anything to do with firearms including scopes and reloading accessories, that plus you need customs approval.

Scout-they look like clips for 7.62 NATO rounds

?

Slightly OT sorry, I guess they are Mauser 8.57 JS stripper clips

?

Hi Rifleman, here are some pics of a sporterized Carcano that has a clip built into it. If your friends are handy with tools maybe they can do the same.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian clips and ammo   Italian clips and ammo  

Italian clips and ammo   Italian clips and ammo  

JEDEM DAS SEINE