MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Italian WWII Red Devil

Article about: Had this for a while thought I would share they are not that common in the land down under I liked it as it still has the pull tab intact and in fairly good shape it does not have the frag c

Default Italian WWII Red Devil

Had this for a while thought I would share they are not that common in the land down under I liked it as it still has the pull tab intact and in fairly good shape it does not have the frag cylinder in it and I have not seen one. Do they have an internal cylinder like the Brixa.
    Will pick out some other stuff as time goes on to share with the members here. TIA
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian WWII Red Devil  

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

MAP
    ?

Love it! I've always liked these!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for those threads relicz.

4md
    ?

Nice OTO red devil, I like collecting the Italian grenades. Although not that common You do find them in Australia regularly, I think bits and pieces were brought back from the western desert. I found several bits with my Grandfather's papers and badges.

I just need a nose fuse for my Brixa and it will be complete have the fragmentation ring and fuse cover & brass strap but the fuse is missing and I have only ever seen one complete Brixa advertised here in Aus in the last 10 years.

4md
    ?

I have seen a few Brixia's for sale they seem to pop up occasionally there was one at the last gun show in Adelaide. I will keep an eye out for a fuse and let you know. Im still trying to find a breda model 35 grenade thats the only one i dont have

Thanks 4MD from a 5MD