Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Just picked these up for $400

Article about: Picked up both of these for 0 here in the U.S. The missing firing pin, firing pin housing block, and spring for the Type 97 are on the way from Don.

?

Default Just picked these up for $400

Picked up both of these here in the U.S.

A Japanese Type 97 and a Soviet RGD-33.

The missing firing pin, firing pin housing block, and spring for the Type 97 are on the way from Don.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just picked these up for 0   Just picked these up for 0  

Just picked these up for 0   Just picked these up for 0  

Just picked these up for 0  
    Last edited by grimes; 03-07-2015 at 09:20 AM.

?

Also picked this up a few months ago for $60. Still looking for the correct casing for it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just picked these up for 0   Just picked these up for 0  

Just picked these up for 0  

Nice buys.

It would be worthwhile to add text descriptions of your items so they can be found in future searches. It may help you find a case

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Are RGD-s really so expensive in USA?

?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Are RGD-s really so expensive in USA?
    $200 for a RGD here in the U.S. is cheap. Over in the U.K., they seem to sell for $400-$500. One I saw last for sale in the U.K. was $550.

Though in Russia/Ukraine, I see them around $150-$250, though you can find them easier there.

Those prices quoted for the UK are high. I see them for far less here at shows.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Crazy prices i sell mine at the War and Peace show same condition found in Finland for $120-$150

Here were some years ago prices for the mint ones (and really - they were MINT - in wrapping paper) 50 euros. But these were sold really quickly. RDG-33-s usually come from the 1941 battlefields, i'm not so sure if they were used any more in 1944-45 in large quantities. As far I have seen they find mostly F-1 Russian handgrenades from the 1944-45 battlefields.

I recently got 15 RGD-33 fragmentation sleeves with a lot of original paint with other militaria. Actually I was not interested in these sleeves at all but as it was sold as one lot i had to take them also. If You say that prices are so high maybe it was a good investment:-).