Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Latest Pickups

Article about: Finally got around to posting this, but anyways I was able to pick these up this past weekend at a local flea market for the hefty sum of \\$45! The LAW rocket is in ok condition but for the p

Default Latest Pickups

Finally got around to posting this, but anyways I was able to pick these up this past weekend at a local flea market for the hefty sum of $45! The LAW rocket is in ok condition but for the price I just had to get it. It also came with a card for training soldiers on how to properly sight tanks, but I've never seen one before. I also picked up a 1942 dated 40mm shell that goes nicely with my 40mm round. All in all not a bad weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images Latest Pickups  Latest Pickups  Latest Pickups  Latest Pickups  Latest Pickups  Latest Pickups  Latest Pickups 

Default Re: Latest Pickups

is the law rocket in fire able condition ??

Quote by ww2relichunter View Post
    No, it's empty, and there's no safety on it. My mother may have called the police if it were live.

As most of you probably know, the M72 LAAW (Light anti-armor weapon) was a one shot weapon. The tube was not reusable, with the exception of training. While I was in the Army, I went to a train the trainer course in the late 70's or early 80's. the M72 was my topic for the class I had to give as part of the training.

Dusty

Quote by ww2relichunter View Post
    The law can only be fired once, and with that hole in it id say it wouldnt be useable if it was....
    Ive seen many of theses at surplus stores for 100$ but they have never interested me for that price, really cool pick up though!

- - Updated - -

Quote by dustyr55 View Post
    As most of you probably know, the M72 LAAW (Light anti-armor weapon) was a one shot weapon. The tube was not reusable, with the exception of training. While I was in the Army, I went to a train the trainer course in the late 70's or early 80's. the M72 was my topic for the class I had to give as part of the training.

Dusty
    I guess you beat me too it!

Do you know if there is any way to put a date on the LAW?