Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Look Behind You..

Article about: Another great picture which makes me laugh. I would love this 1000 kg "Hermann" bomb to be in my back garden.. WW2 1000kg 'Herman' Bomb - Sun Wharf, Chatham, Kent.

Default Look Behind You..

Another great picture which makes me laugh.

I would love this 1000 kg "Hermann" bomb to be in my back garden..

WW2 1000kg 'Herman' Bomb - Sun Wharf, Chatham, Kent.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Look Behind You..  

Nice one, what a great monument to our recent history, I do wonder how much longer it will be there before some uptight pc anal retentive council official puts forward a motion to have it removed because they need something to do and justify their job in the council.

Here are a couple of interesting pictures i took in Valletta, Malta last week, a fragment of what appears to be an SC500kg bomb kindly donated to Malta during the months of 1941-42 by the Luftwaffe

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Look Behind You..   Look Behind You..  

If they do move it? and I don't think they will, it will need some lifting, as they are heavy, very heavy.

I always recall the huge Luftwaffe bomb stood up outside a building near Rheims cathedral. I first saw that as a 17 year-old squaddie in 1969.

Quote by Panzerheld View Post
    If they do move it? and I don't think they will, it will need some lifting, as they are heavy, very heavy.
    It will be just a casing now

Still very heavy..

My empty 50kg is just about manageable
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Look Behind You..