Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

m1a1 us thomson smg magazine? anyone selling or know where I can get one?

Article about: aha, tusen tak men jeg taller ikke tysk O_O edit: nvm just spotted the english option (duh) erm I see pieces I want on that website you showed me but they are repro -.- is there any differan

Default Re: m1a1 us thomson smg magazine? anyone selling or know where I can get one?

aha, tusen tak men jeg taller ikke tysk O_O

edit: nvm just spotted the english option (duh)

erm I see pieces I want on that website you showed me but they are repro -.- is there any differance between real and repro? dimentions wise etc? repro wood will still fit onto the real?

military might website said to me "have the butt in stock, on the deactivated web site at £60.00 with no butt plate or swivel.
    can get the rest but i will have to get prices for you, is that OK ?.
    regards,"

£60! eek and it sounds like he may have the deact trigger mechanism! I bet it will cost an absaloute fortune though

Default Re: m1a1 us thomson smg magazine? anyone selling or know where I can get one?

As fare I know you can select english on the webzite / upper right cornor.
    men du taler lidt dansk kan jeg se

Quote by Nordland/Danmark View Post
    As fare I know you can select english on the webzite / upper right cornor.
    men du taler lidt dansk kan jeg se
    hvad fanden laver du? ^^

danmark suger

(joking)

tak for hjelpe

well just got a website sent me this pic, offering £40 for the lot! reckon these are the parts I need?

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Hi, I recognise your relic as one rescues from the bottom of a Norwegian? Lake. Story goes that a convey broke through the ice and sank.

Pretty much all the NOS stocks around at the mo are M1928 and 28A1, you would need the M1 or M1A1 stock but you have no where to fit it. You need a complete lower group which is pretty much impossible in the UK to deac laws. Unfortunatly you have no choice but to try for a 20 or 30 round mag (30 would be correct) as the drum mag wont fit a M1 series. And you wont be able to fit a stick mag as you need the lower group.

This is my Commonwealth M1A1, sorry for the poor quality

That is a nice lot to the price I think, it not my area, dit you buy the relic on dugup.co.uk?

ye its from dugup, was fairly cheap and its reduced from £175 to £125 so I thought why not? considering a luger in worse condition was £275

that guy from I think it was uk site said he has the remaining parts so I hope he has these lower pieces, its like a 3D jigsaw lol

edit: the site where I can get the lower pieces IS in the UK so if I was to buy the deact trigger mechanism IN the UK will this be legal and fine?

dont wanna get into any trouble lol

Quote by brataccas View Post
    well just got a website sent me this pic, offering £40 for the lot! reckon these are the parts I need?

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    They look like m1A1 parts, correct for your gun but you havnt got anything to fit them to. The horizontal grip will fit if there is a screw and the thread in the bar is good

Quote by brataccas View Post
    ye its from dugup, was fairly cheap and its reduced from £175 to £125 so I thought why not? considering a luger in worse condition was £275

that guy from I think it was uk site said he has the remaining parts so I hope he has these lower pieces, its like a 3D jigsaw lol

edit: the site where I can get the lower pieces IS in the UK so if I was to buy the deact trigger mechanism IN the UK will this be legal and fine?

dont wanna get into any trouble lol
    In the uk is a good start because its an offence to import a component part (except certain non functional, non pressure bearing parts like wood stocks etc.). If it is marked as deactivated then thats fine, if it isn't, then no to much of a problem as not all the early parts were marked. The main thing you need to ask your self is, can this be reactivated in any way, if yes, then its not worth the time or money in court to explain your self. I doubt there will be a spare lower for sale anywhere as they command high prices in the US and over here they are parts of a complete gun. I hope the right part does come along as it will make a nice talking point.

thanks for info, whats your opinion on this MG42 relic? would this piece be illegal to bring in the UK?

WWII German relic MG42 battle damaged part LOOK ! on eBay (end time 17-Apr-11 23:26:05 BST)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast