Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M24 frag Sleeves..

Article about: While I had a little free time I cleaned up a few bits,, was surprised how well they cleaned up. lots of crud in the grooves and was well cemented in there,, but came loose after a bit of wo

Default M24 frag Sleeves..

While I had a little free time I cleaned up a few bits,, was surprised how well they cleaned up.

lots of crud in the grooves and was well cemented in there,, but came loose after a bit of work
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M24 frag Sleeves..   M24 frag Sleeves..  

M24 frag Sleeves..  

and another one.. not as bad as the other one,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M24 frag Sleeves..   M24 frag Sleeves..  

like them.

Thanks Harryamb2 , here are the same 2 with some more, the photo doesn't do them justice really, will take better ones later.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M24 frag Sleeves..  

Very nice and expensive I think!!

Hi.. they can be expensive ,, prices range from ( for a really nice one with all its paint ) from 300 to 500 euros nice dug ones clean from 100 up.

A friend of mine had a really mint 1943 one,, very rare,, 500 Euros,, pitty I didn't have the spare cash to buy it

These are really very nice examples. I have only some but in relic condition. Actually these sleeves were also used with M43 model Stielhandgranate.

Hello.. thank you ,, yes the M24 and M43 are the same can/topf.. just different end of manufacturing.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M24 frag Sleeves..  

that is a very nice display.

Quote by Ian Hayes View Post
    that is a very nice display.
    In a nice DETOLF cabinet from IKEA, the favourite of militaria collectors!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast